At Scott Shawver's Auto Body & RV, we specialize in getting you back on the road with the assurance that the job was done right. We will gladly help you with the insurance paperwork and claims process. We are proud to offer our services for clients in the Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, Hayden, Rathdrum, Athol, and surrounding areas.
- Your vehicle is one of your largest investments. Preserve its value and safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit a drive-in claims center or you can leave your car at our facility and ask the insurance company to inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot dictate where you take your car.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians. (IE: I-CAR or ASE)
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
What To Do If You're In An Accident
SEE IT IN ACTION
Our technicians precisely measure the frame using the Car-O-Tronic Computerized Measuring System and compare it to factory specifications. Then we restore the structural integrity of the vehicle utilizing a state of the art Car-O-Liner Straightening System.
State of the art mix room to insure complete color match, 60ft down draft paint booth to accommodate even the largest vehicles (IE: class "A" and "C" motor homes, 5th wheel trailers, semi trucks, buses, horse trailers).
OUR 7-STEP PROCESS
We blueprint and take the vehicle completely apart in the beginning of the repair process to reduce the amount of delays or missed opportunities to return your repaired vehicle sooner than later. We use only the highest quality of paint and body materials. PPG, 3M, Maguires, and SEM products to name a few. Direct and fast access to original equipment manufacturer parts. Able to handle all facets of collision repair on site without having to sublet out many tasks.
We will disassemble the necessary damaged areas of your vehicle, write a thorough estimate and order any parts needed. Parts availability may vary per manufacturer which may cause delays.
Body repairs begin. It is not uncommon to identify more damage during the car repair process that may require additional parts and labor that were not included on the original appraisal. If any additional damage is identified we will call you with the updated delivery date.
Paint process begins.
After painting is complete, your vehicle is re-assembled.
Specialty mechanical or electrical work will be completed if necessary. Examples include: suspension alignment, air bag service, resetting of electrical components, etc.
Quality control process. A thorough inspection of all repairs will be performed. Your vehicle will be washed, vacuumed and scheduled for delivery. We will call you with a delivery date and time.
Customer inspection and you are "on the road again."